The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
The ADAP Emergency and Service Disruption Preparedness Resource Guide is intended to assist state and territorial RWHAP ADAPs with preparing emergency plans for major events.
This database provides an online, searchable, publicly available resource detailing state and territorial ADAP coverage of medications, both individually and by drug class, as of January 1, 2022.
The 2021-2022 National Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Monitoring Project Report documents key trends, challenges, and successes faced by public health programs ensuring access to life-saving treatment and services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) nationally.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- Executive Director, Dr. Stephen Lee, and Senior Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs, Emily McCloskey Schreiber, joined NASTAD members today in D.C. at the @WhiteHouse Convening on Prosecution of HIV Criminal Laws to discuss the need for modernized HIV criminalization laws.
- #DYK NASTAD and @NACCHOalerts manage a virtual Community of Practice (#CoP) to support peer-to-peer learning and mentorship for those leading their jurisdictions' #EHE efforts at local and state health departments?
- RT @omoctanzania: It’s just one month to go until World Hepatitis Day (WHD). ‘I Can’t Wait’ is the campaign theme for WHD 2022 which takes…
- RT @MaggieDavis87: Excited to join representatives from state and local public health offices, prosecutor offices, and federal partners to…
- “The #VA is expanding its syringe services programs (#SSPs), but there are barriers. In about a dozen states, needle exchanges are illegal." Read more: wunc.org/military/2022-…
- @CAIGLOBAL is launching "Imagine: Ending HIV. It's Possible.," a national campaign showcasing how #RWHAP leaders have been innovating and using novel approaches and strategies to achieve the goal of #EndingtheHIVEpidemic. Join the kickoff webinar TODAY: reg.learningstream.com/reg/event_page…