NASTAD’s National AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Formulary Database provides an online, searchable, publicly available resource detailing state-by-state ADAP coverage of medications, including HIV antiretroviral (ARV) treatments, “A1” Opportunistic Infections (A1 OI) medications, treatments for hepatitis B and C, mental health and substance use treatment medications, and various vaccines and laboratory tests.
The database includes ADAP formulary coverage as of January 1, 2023.
For instructions on how to use and navigate the Database, please view the User’s Guide available below.
- General Information
- Antiretroviral Medications
- ARV Generic Equivalents
- “A1” Opportunistic Infection Medications (A1 OIs)
- Hepatitis B Treatment Medications
- Hepatitis C Treatment Medications
- Substance Use Treatment Medications
- Mental Health Treatment Medications
- Other Medication Categories
- Laboratory Tests
- Hepatitis C Diagnostics