Trauma-Informed Approaches Toolkit
This toolkit covers the basics of trauma; the impact of trauma in people with HIV; trauma-informed approaches and strategies; healing; organizational trauma and resilience; and workforce wellness.
2023 Minority Leadership Program (MLP)
Applications for the 2023 MLP Cohort are under review!
Mpox Info and Resources
NASTAD is gathering relevant resources and updates from our partners on our mpox microsite, so please be sure to periodically check here for more information.
The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
NASTAD's Anti-Racism Work
NASTAD commits to identifying, operationalizing, and sharing impactful and measurable anti-racist actions across the organization and its membership.
Southern Steep Podcast
Southern Steep is a public health and social justice podcast that centers the voices of community leaders in the southern United States.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- NASTAD condemns the federal district court in Fort Worth, Texas remedy that places a nationwide injunction on HIV preventive services recommended by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF). To read more, visit: nastad.org/blog/end-manda…
- For tips on how to provide intersectional HIV and hepatitis services to TGNC individuals this #TDOV, check out the "Overcoming Implicit Bias When Working with TGNC Communities" webinar and accompanying tip sheet from CIE at nastad.org/events/cie-sub… youtube.com/clip/Ugkxcdg2M…
- This Transgender Day of Visibility🏳️⚧️ we invite #providers and program leaders who work in HIV and hepatitis prevention and care to recommit to advancing awareness of Transgender and Gender Nonconforming (TGNC) health issues. #TDOV
- RT @HRC: It's #TDOV! Today, we: 💙 honor all trans people 🤍 celebrate trans visibility 💗 recommit to the fight for trans equality We are one…
- Trauma-informed approaches (#TIA) are essential when providing care. NASTAD’s TIA Toolkit addresses trauma and supports healing within the HIV care delivery system: nastad.org/trauma-informe… #NationalDoctorsDay
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tomorrow, Mar. 31, is the LAST DAY to apply for the #RFP/consultant position: Public Health Data Systems Designer/Analyst. Applications due 11:59 pm ET (Mar. 31). For more information and to #apply, visit: nastad.org/careers/rfps #PublicHealth #DataSystems twitter.com/NASTAD/status/…