Re-envisioning Community Engagement: A Practical Toolkit to Empower HIV Prevention Efforts with Marginalized Communities walks through the foundational concepts and principles that shape community engagement within HIV prevention and care.
The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- Just Announced: NASTAD has been awarded funding from @CDCgov for a 5-yr project to increase access to #HarmReduction services for people who currently inject or have a history of injecting drugs. Read our #PressRelease for details about this opportunity: nastad.org/blog/nastad-re…
- We're #hiring directors on our Health Systems Integration (#HSI) and Human Resources (#HR) teams! Find out how you can join the NASTAD team! For more information and to #apply, visit: nastad.org/careers #Careers #Jobs #HIV #AIDS #Hepatitis #EHE #HumanResources #HealthSystems
- NASTAD’s Housing Learning Collaborative (HLC) Kickoff Meeting took place in Chicago, IL last week, and we feel so lucky to have joined in person to meet our newest cohort! Cohort Two includes folks from HDs, CBOs, and local housing authorities (LHA). Welcome to the collaborative!
- Don’t forget to register for the workshop being held TODAY at 3:00 PM ET at: nastad.zoom.us/meeting/regist…
- ATTN #HealthDepartments: Were you unable to attend NASTAD's 2022-2023 Viral Hepatitis #VLC KICKOFF session last week? Watch the Sept. 21 session ahead of today's workshop at: youtu.be/wMkGeNayT1w