The 2021-2022 National Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Monitoring Project Report documents key trends, challenges, and successes faced by public health programs ensuring access to life-saving treatment and services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) nationally.
The Center for Innovation and Engagement provides innovative, evidence-informed interventions that support linkage, re-engagement, and retention in care to help end the HIV epidemic.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- We're #hiring! Find out how you can join the NASTAD team! For more information and to apply, visit: nastad.org/jobs
- RT @AIDS_United: ‼️We've extended the deadline‼️ Learn more about submitting your RFP for “Conexiones Positivas: Positive Connections,” an…
- RT @CDC_HIV: CDC's new Medical Monitoring Project (MMP) #HIV Surveillance Report updates what we know about the experiences and needs of pe…
- Welcome to day 2 of NASTAD's inaugural hybrid workshop, "Synergizing Stigma Reduction and Policy to Enhance HIV Prevention Programs.” Attendees can find today's agenda and more information here: nastad.org/events/synergi… Please enjoy day 2 of this though provoking workshop!
- When we engage in conversations about HIV, we combat HIV stigma. CIE has resources to help you start those conversations. Visit ciehealth.org/innovations-la… to get started. @HRSAgov #HIVStigma