The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
The ADAP Emergency and Service Disruption Preparedness Resource Guide is intended to assist state and territorial RWHAP ADAPs with preparing emergency plans for major events.
This database provides an online, searchable, publicly available resource detailing state and territorial ADAP coverage of medications, both individually and by drug class, as of January 1, 2022.
The 2021-2022 National Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Monitoring Project Report documents key trends, challenges, and successes faced by public health programs ensuring access to life-saving treatment and services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) nationally.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- The closing plenary session of NASTAD's 2022 Annual Meeting is starting soon! Get ready for an inspiring plenary session from our Chair, Beth Crutsinger-Perry (#WA), to hear about her Chair’s Challenge, “Implementing Strategic Visions to End the Epidemics.” #NASATD2022
- Welcome to day 4, the final day of #NASTAD2022! We’re so glad to have spent the last 3 days learning and growing with our members, health departments, and federal partners, and we can’t wait to see where the final day takes us! Live updates🔗instagram.com/nastad1992/
- RT @WelTelHealth: Excited to meet our @NASTAD partners in DC and to bump into old and new friends alike, all driven to end the HIV epidemic…
- RT @MattyHelton: absolute highlight of my week has been meeting Dr. D at the @NASTAD annual meeting. his leadership of DHP at @CDC_HIV is r…
- 📢HAPPENING NOW📢 "Making it Work: Distilling Policies into Practical Solutions" 📝➡️💯 #NASTAD2022
- RT @DrMerminCDC: Listening to an inspiring and thoughtful speech at the annual @NASTAD meeting by Harold Phillips, director of the @WhiteHo…