This toolkit covers the basics of trauma; the impact of trauma in people with HIV; trauma-informed approaches and strategies; healing; organizational trauma and resilience; and workforce wellness.
Re-envisioning Community Engagement: A Practical Toolkit to Empower HIV Prevention Efforts with Marginalized Communities walks through the foundational concepts and principles that shape community engagement within HIV prevention and care.
The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- RT @CDCNPIN: Need assistance regarding a non-compliant health plan charging for PrEP services? This template can help! Download it now t…
- 📨Sign up for NASTAD's weekly policy newsletter; you'll get ✔️ Hill Happenings ✔️ Administration Activities ✔️ Resources, including webinars, NOFOs, toolkits, etc. ✔️ Job Postings ✔️ Must-read news articles 👉👉 nastad.org/newsletter
- This week in NASTAD's policy newsletter: #FY24 Appropriations & Debt Limit, @CDCgov and @HRSAgov Encourage Providers to Implement Status Neutral Approaches for #HIV, a new @HHSGov #NOFO: HIV and Aging Challenges, and more: nastad.org/blog/policy-up…
- There is still time to register for today's webinar, “Public Health Priorities to End the HIV Epidemic: Opportunities for Implementation Science Research and Academic-Public Health Collaboration,” featuring Dr. Matthew Golden. ⏲️ 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT ✍️ ow.ly/5RzA50MkbYc
- Check out our January 2023 Hepatitis Newsletter for a new NASTAD-led Work Group: Outbreak Detection Planning, upcoming webinars from @LiverEmpire and @HepatitisCmsg, a new publication from @JHPPL, @GlobalHep's Annual Report, and more. View it here: ow.ly/CpkG50MyaJo