The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
The ADAP Emergency and Service Disruption Preparedness Resource Guide is intended to assist state and territorial RWHAP ADAPs with preparing emergency plans for major events.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- We're #hiring! Find out how you can join the NASTAD team! For more information and to #apply, visit: nastad.org/careers #Careers #Jobs #HIV #AIDS #Hepatitis #DrugUserHealth #EHE
- @POTUS has declared #monkeypox a public health emergency, with cases on the rise across the US. NASTAD urges Congress to include a minimum of $100m in the FY23 LHHS appropriations bill to ensure our country has sufficient resources to mount a robust response to the outbreak. twitter.com/usatodayDC/sta…
- NASTAD is excited to announce and congratulate the 2022-2023 Minority Leadership (MLP) Cohort! Please join us in welcoming our newest MLP cohort and wishing them luck during their 10-month program! To learn more about MLP and the cohort members, visit: nastad.org/2022-2023-mino…
- NASTAD's Drug User Health (DUH) team recently joined staff from the Virginia Harm Reduction Coalition in Roanoke, VA and a peer recovery center in downtown Martinsville, VA for site visits! Learn more about the services provided by NASTAD's DUH team at nastad.org/teams/drug-use…
- "Relief from pain is an essential part of caregiving...pain management should remain a cornerstone of treatment for monkeypox virus infection." Read the @CDCgov Dear Colleague Letter on #Monkeypox Pain Control for recommendations: targethiv.org/news/cdc-dear-…
- RT @SyringeAccess: Hey...you run/work at an SSP? You know what to do. 2:00 PM EST