Housing People Who Use Drugs (PWUDs) Webinar Series
The Housing People Who Use Drugs (PWUDs) Webinar Series, a five-part series, focuses on the complexities and considerations of providing housing services for people who are in active drug use and experiencing housing instability. The webinar topics include cultural competence when housing people who use drugs (PWUD), program models for housing PWUD, federal funding for housing, and Section 8 barriers when working with PWUD involved in the criminal legal system. Each webinar includes speakers from harm reduction organizations and other service agencies working with PWUD from across the country.
The webinar series began on January 5, 2022, and reconvened on the first Wednesday of every month from 3:00 to 4:00 PM ET through May 4, 2022.
Watch the series:
- Part 1: Cultural Competence for Housing PWUD
- Part 2: Sheltering Drug Users 101
- Part 3: Federal Funding and Programming for Housing Services
- Part 4: Going It Alone: Program Models for Housing PWUD
- Part 5: Section 8 Housing Restrictions for Criminal-Justice Involved PWUD
Please visit Drug User Health | NASTAD or email DrugUserHealthTA@nastad.org if you have questions about these resources or if you would like to learn more about the our Drug User Health team.