NASTAD Resources and Documents
Below are resources and information for NASTAD's 2022 Annual Meeting.
The safety of our attendees is our main priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidance from the CDC and local health authorities.
We encourage you to self-isolate and not attend the Annual Meeting in-person if you have experienced the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: Fever or chills; Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fatigue; Muscle or body aches; Headache; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Congestion or runny nose; Nausea or vomiting; and Diarrhea.
If infected within the weeks prior to the Annual Meeting, we recommend you take a rapid COVID-19 test to make sure you test negative prior to attending the meeting.
If able to attend the meeting in-person, we encourage all attendees to:
- take a rapid COVID-19 test at least 24 hours before traveling or upon arrival in Washington, DC.
- wear a mask during the duration of the meeting.
- allow notifications from DC CAN, the DC COVID Alert Notice, which facilitates contact tracing and self-reporting in case of a positive COVID status. Instructions to use the app can be found here and the answers to frequently asked questions, including how to self-report, can be found here. DC CAN works with “Exposure Notifications”. It is anonymous and protects individual privacy.
If you are in need of a COVID-19 test, please visit one of the following locations for a test. Registration will also have a very limited number of tests if needed.
- 0.7 miles away Walgreens, 1815 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
- 1.2 miles away Walgreens, 1217 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- 0.1 miles away CVS Pharmacy, 2601 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
- 0.7 miles away CVS Pharmacy, 1755 Columbia Rd NW, Washington, DC 20009
In the case of a positive COVID-19 test during the meeting:
- If you are in need of a medical or urgent care facility, the following facilities are in close proximity to the hotel:
- MedStar Health Urgent Care – 0.6 mi from hotel
- District Urgent Care – 3.3 mi from hotel
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center – 2.3 mi from hotel
In the case of a positive COVID-19 test during the meeting or within five (5) days after the meeting:
- Please notify Stephen Lee, Natalie Cramer, or Virginie Carey via text or email.
NASTAD will inform meeting participants that someone tested positive, but will respect anonymity.
Resources for Session on Sunday, May 22
Resources for Sessions on Monday, May 23
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Session: Affinity Session - All Things ADAP
Resources for Sessions on Tuesday, May 24
Resources for Sessions on Wednesday, May 25
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Session: The Wonders of 340B for Viral Hepatitis and Drug User Health