Welcome to the New NASTAD.org
We are excited to launch a new version of NASTAD’s website! The new website has an updated visual style, along with some changes that we hope will help you easily find the content and resources you are looking for.
- We added an issues tab to allow us to gather blogs, resources, and webinars around a broad set of topics to help you more quickly find what you are looking for.
- We also added an initiatives landing page to collect NASTAD projects, such as the Minority Leadership Program and the Hepatitis Technical Assistance Center, in one place.
- The resource library has been updated to allow users to sort by issues along with NASTAD teams, and to apply multiple filters to help narrow down your search results.
- The search feature is now keyword-based to help return more accurate results
- The technical assistance request form has been streamlined to allow you to submit your request more quickly.
- Our blog is now a newsroom that separates news posts, blogs, press releases, and newsletters to make content easier to find and read.
We hope that the new website is easier for you to navigate and more enjoyable for you to visit. Over the next weeks and months, we’ll continue to add more features and archive older NASTAD resources. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please reach out to communications@NASTAD.org.