NASTAD gives its Partnership Award to recognize the person, organization or coalition which has shown exemplary dedication to working with NASTAD at the national level to advance common goals, objectives, and policies impacting HIV/AIDS and viral hepatitis.
Previous Award Winners
- 2022: Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- 2018: Anne Donnelly, Director of Health Care Policy at Project Inform, and Dr. Theo Hodge, Jr.
- 2016: Alan Lifson, MD, MPH, Professor, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota
- 2015: T. Stephen Jones, Retired CDC/DHAP Drug User Health Expert, and Andrea Weddle, Executive Director, HIV Medicine Association
- 2014: David Holtgrave, Johns Hopkins University and Sheila McCarthy, HRSA/HAB
- 2013: Lynda Dee, Executive Director of AIDS Action Baltimore and the Honorable Barbara Lee, 13th Congressional District of California
- 2012: Daniel Raymond, Harm Reduction Coalition, and Patrick Wilson, Columbia University
- 2006 & 2011: Ronald O. Valdiserri, MD, MPH, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 2005: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation (for its long-time commitment to HIV policy and NASTAD’s ADAP Monitoring Report) and Brenda Wilson, reporter for National Public Radio