NASTAD Chair’s Challenge Award
Honoring the NASTAD member/staff that has led the implementation/management of an exemplary and innovative program, initiative or practice in their jurisdiction to accelerate the end of HIV and viral hepatitis in the United States, particularly as these efforts align with the Chair’s Challenge.
Previous Award Winners
- 2023: Arlis Jenkins (Arizona)
- 2022: Tennessee Department of Health
- 2019: Lydia Guy Ortiz (Washington State)
- 2018: Diana Jordan (Virginia)
- 2017: Arizona; Colorado; District of Columbia; Illinois; Nevada; New York; New York City; Oklahoma; Oregon; Rhode Island; San Francisco; Tennessee; Virginia; Washington; Wisconsin