The Hepatitis Network for Education and Testing provides technical assistance and training to network members with a focus on hepatitis B and hepatitis C to identify and address the unmet needs of people who inject drugs (PWID).
The ADAP Emergency and Service Disruption Preparedness Resource Guide is intended to assist state and territorial RWHAP ADAPs with preparing emergency plans for major events.
This database provides an online, searchable, publicly available resource detailing state and territorial ADAP coverage of medications, both individually and by drug class, as of January 1, 2022.
The 2021-2022 National Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Monitoring Project Report documents key trends, challenges, and successes faced by public health programs ensuring access to life-saving treatment and services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) nationally.
A world committed to ending HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, and intersecting epidemics.
We represent public health officials who administer HIV and hepatitis programs in the U.S.
- Only 3 days until #NASTAD2022! Learn about this year’s theme, "Implementing Strategic Vision to End the Epidemics,” and NASTAD’s vision to build on the successes of the past 30 years in our blog, “30 Years and Beyond: NASTAD’s Past, Present, and Future" at ow.ly/b3Zw50JcGOw
- RT @cdchep: Millions are living with viral #Hepatitis, and most do not know they have it. On this #NationalHepatitisTestingDay let’s raise…
- ATTN #HDs, #SSPs, #CBOs, and healthcare #providers that serve #PWID: This #NationalHepatitisTestingDay join HepNET, a network that provides technical assistance and training on #HepB and #HepC testing and linkage to care. Learn more at youtu.be/ItGSvqqYyzY @NVHR1 @NACCHOalerts
- This #NationalHepatitisTestingDay use CDC's National Prevention Information Network (CDCNPIN) Service Locator to find viral hepatitis testing and other prevention, care, and treatment services! npin.cdc.gov/search/organiz… #HepAware2022 #HepatitisAwarenessMonth
- May 19 is National Asian & Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (#NAPIHAAD), a day devoted to eliminating HIV stigma in Asian and Pacific Islander communities. Learn more about the role that everyone plays in stopping HIV stigma: bit.ly/3kldZjp. #APIMay19
- Today is #Day28 of NASTAD’s #30DaysofGiving and we are highlighting @nashvillecares from #Tennessee! @nashvillecares provides education, HIV testing, and comprehensive services to individuals at-risk for or living with #HIV. To #donate, visit: nashvillecares.org #NASTAD2022