Information Briefs and Guides
- Diversifying PrEP Financing: Strategies to Leverage Funding across the PrEP Care Continuum - This tool provides an overview of PrEP medication landscape changes, discusses the impacts of these changes, and explores opportunities to meet the funding needs of PrEP ancillary services.
- PrEP Generics Entering the US Market: FAQs - This FAQ provides current information on the introduction of PrEP generics, potential coverage changes related to the changing PrEP drug market, and the impact on PrEP access.
- Billing Coding Guide for HIV Prevention: PrEP, Screening, and Linkage Services - The guide, developed in collaboration with a coding consultant and the HIV Medicine Association, will assist health departments and their contracted providers to navigate billing and reimbursement for HIV prevention services.
- Pharmacist- Initiated PrEP and PEP - This brief examines the opportunities and challenges with pharmacy-initiated PrEP and PEP treatment, offers considerations for states, pharmacists, and other entities looking to explore pharmacy-initiated PrEP and PEP treatment, and describes the current legal and statutory landscape around pharmacy-initiated PrEP and PEP.
- What about Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)? PEP Implementation in the South - This brief provides an overview of HIV Post-exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) in the southern United States (“the South”).
- Self-Testing: A Strategy to Improve Access to HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and STI Testing - This toolkit provides an overview of models of self-testing; the roles of HIV, viral hepatitis, and STI programs, and public health laboratories in supporting self-testing; and a discussion of the benefits and drawbacks of self-testing.
- Minor Consent and Confidentiality Laws for PrEP and HIV Treatment - This document examines various states' minor consent and confidentiality laws.
- Webinar Series: Self-Testing Strategies for HIV Testing and PrEP Access
- Self-Testing Strategies for HIV Testing and PrEP Access: Providing At-Home Testing Through the BHOC Partnership
- Implementing Self-Testing Strategies for HIV and PrEP Monitoring
- Integrating Self-Testing for PrEP with Providers and Partners
- Examining Self-Testing: A Strategy to Improve Access to HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and STI Testing
- PrEP Access and Future Horizons: Changes in the Drug Market and Coverage Opportunities and Challenges of Pharmacy-Initiated PrEP and PEP Webinar
- Introducing PrEP Coverage Check—A PrEP Verification Tool
- Diversifying PrEP Financing: Strategies to Leverage Funding across the PrEP Care Continuum